Tilt & Turn
Tilt and turn windows are an ideal replacement window for multi-storey buildings and window installations in difficult to reach places such as above a conservatory. The flexibility of a tilt and turn window means homeowners are able to clean the windows and have secure ventilation.
REHAU Tilt & Turn Windows
REHAU tilt and turn window range offer a contemporary and stylish look with noise reduction, low maintenance, energy efficiency and security.
Features and benefits of REHAU tilt and turn window
- Choice of chamfered profiles using REHAU TOTAL70C, or fully sculptured using the REHAU TOTAL70S system
- Both systems offer extremely slim sight-lines and enhanced aesthetic appeal
- Inward opening for effective fire escape, easy cleaning and where restricted space outside makes outward opening hazardous
- Full range of supplementary profiles available to suit all installation requirements
- Internally glazed
- Available range of colours
- Upgrade to PAS24 available
View the REHAU Brochure below:
DURAFLEX Tilt & Turn Windows
The Tilt and Turn window combines the best of both worlds – form and functionality – featuring a dual opening mechanism to provide an easy to clean, stylish window with secure ventilation and superb performance. By twisting the handle to 90 degrees, the sash tilts inwards to provide gentle ventilation; when turned to 180 degrees the side hinges engage to enable the window to be fully opened for ease of cleaning or fire escape.
Features and benefits of DURAFLEX tilt and turn windows
- 5 Chamber profile to enhance thermal performance
- Ideal for hard to access locations
- Secured by Design and Part Q specification available
- Glazing options: 24, 28, 36 and 44mm
- Q-Lon Weatherseal Gasket
* Available in England only
View the DURAFLEX Brochure below:
VEKA Tilt & Turn Windows
VEKA tilt & turn windows are often used where there is a high rise element, or a requirement for cleaning to be carried out from the inside of the building.
Features and benefits of VEKA tilt and turn windows
- Two operating positions, first or tilt position offers ventilation, second or turn position offers cleaning and egress
- Windows open inwards into the room
- 70mm front to back multi-chambered profiles.
- High security locking mechanisms
- Available in white, woodgrain and coloured finishes
- PAS24 upgrade available
View the VEKA Brochure below:
To request a quote for your new Tilt & Turn Windows, click on the ‘GET A QUOTE’ button below and fill out your details. If you have already taken a look through the REHAU, DURAFLEX and VEKA brochures above, please add notes to let us know the brand/style/colour etc you are interested in…