Reversible hinge windows are perfect for upper levels of multi-storey buildings. The entire sash of this double glazed reversible window can be turned back on itself to allow cleaning of the outer side with no intrusion of moving parts on a home’s interior, it can also simply open in a conventional top hung window.
VEKA Reversible Windows
VEKA fully Reversible windows are easy to install and maintain. Also allowing maximum light and designed for easy cleaning.
Features and benefits of VEKA reversible hinge window
- Fully integrated within the existing Matrix 70mm VEKA suite
- Choice of several locking mechanisms including Espagnolette locking
- Offset sash gives concealed interior seal & exterior bevel feature
- Internal beading options
- Maximum sash height 1560mm
- Maximum square sash size 1400mm x 1400mm
- Designed to severe weather rating to withstand in excess of 2,400 Pascals (equivalent to 140mph wind speed).
- Available in a range of woodgrain finishes
- PAS24 upgrade available
View the VEKA Brochure below:
To request a quote for your new Reversible Hinge Windows, click on the ‘GET A QUOTE’ button below and fill out your details. If you have already taken a look through the VEKA brochure above, please add notes to let us know what you are interested in…