The Bold Connect is a bridge to connect your Bold Smart Lock with the internet, designed for remote access monitoring and control where keys are no longer needed.
The Bold Connect enables your Bold Smart Lock to be permanently connected in order to manage and control your locks from the app from anywhere. With a slim form factor, mounting options and a USB-C interface for an external flexible power supply, the Bold Connect can be easily installed anywhere, out of sight, or integrated into existing access control solutions.
• Remotely activate your Bold Smart Lock from any location
• Monitor or get notified of all lock activities (i.e. PIN activations and battery level status)
• Option to start using the web portal to easily manage your access solution
• Considerable freedom of placement for installation
• Enables the connection of multiple locks to one Bold Connect
• Easy set-up as available locks are automatically discovered
• End-to-end data encryption on all connected devices
• Two-factor user and device authentication
USB POWER – The Bold Connect is powered directly from a USB-C interface. The USB power adapter, a 1.2m cable and four different wall socket adapters (EU, UK, US, AU) are included
BLUETOOTH 5.0 LONG RANGE – The communication between Bold Connect and a Bold Smart Lock is via Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range. This enables the Bold Connect to connect and communicate more easily with many Bold Smart Locks.
WI-FI – The Bold Connect is connected through Wi-Fi in order to communicate with your smartphone. Permanent Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) internet connection required.
DIGITAL SECURITY – AES128 End-to-End Encryption 2-Factor Authentication.